- Our workshop prints photographs ONLY on FujiFlex Crystal Archive paper - paper with archival properties of over 40 years. FujiFlex is a white polyester-based material for use with conventional and laser printers, This paper produces rich image color, pure whites, and razor-sharp letters with exceptional surface gloss and flatness. Concentrated light hits the print, is accumulated in the crystals, and is reflected back - it makes the impression that a photograph shines from inside. This effect is impossible on any other paper. We don’t use offset or any other low-quality printing method, that’s why our photo prints stand out with its extraordinary sharpness, contrast and color rendition.
- Fujiflex print is expertly dry mounted onto 3mm Aluminium using double sided pressure-sensitive film through a roller system. Aluminium is 100% acid-free offering the best possible archival life. It also results in an almost perfectly flat finish.
- Photo panorama is placed under Lexan or Perspex – super transparent, non-shattering and antiglare “glass”. This kind of acrylic defence is completely colourless and offers the best possible presentation of your print. It also blocks 98% of UV light and is highly resistant to weather, temperature & humidity changes resulting in the best possible archival-life.
- In order to give a volume and finished look we enclose a photo in a matboard and wide frame. Its color and size is selected according to your interior design. We use the most high-quality and expensive materials to create a panorama in order to correspond with photo image and a status of its future owner.
- Authenticity of panorama’s original is confirmed by Alexander Vershinin’s signature in the right-down corner, number of photo’s limited edition is also declared. Our workshop also provides its own certificate.
- Some prints are printed in limited editions series of 777 copies, and some prints are printed in limited series of 55 copies only.
Amount of copies and unique photo number are shown in right-down corner and in the COA. When each 20% of an edition sells the prices then increase by a further 50% making them an excellent investment.
- The best care has been taken to accurately represent the finished photograph in the online gallery, however due to web limitations and differences in individual user's monitor settings, printed photograph colours may differ slightly from the photographs viewed on this website.
- Please note, that we don’t sell digital photos – if you want to enclose your panorama yourself, then you should select unframed variant – panorama will be rolled in a hard tube.